How to install a DLL file?
If one of the software is not installed or run on your computer, giving an error about the absence of any DLL files, you are at. In this article, we are a few steps to tell you how to install the DLL files, as well as repair program errors because of their absence and where to install the DLL.
If you have not read the previous article, "What is a DLL file", "How to find the DLL file" and "Errors due to DLL", be sure to check them out.
Instructions for installation of the DLL file:
- Download the necessary DLL file BaseDLL.com site
- Unpack the archive with the DLL file
- Transfer the file in the program folder, which prompts him or to one of the system directories
Directory where to install the DLL.
- Before transferring the file do not forget to make a backup copy, and carefully check that the files you have replaced.
- Restart your computer (it is desirable to perform the item).
After these steps, try to re-install / run the program. If this does not work, then try this:
- Open the "Start" menu and select "Run" (you can write in the "Run" search).
- Write in "the cmd" field and click "OK".
- In the window that opens, type: regsvr32 "filename" .dll, and then press «Enter».
After the above actions again try to restart your computer and run / install. In 99% of cases it always helps. If, after all of the above actions you still did not work, then email us and we will help you install a DLL file.