The most common helper.dll errors that may occur on a computer running Windows, are listed below:
- "helper.dll not found."
- "File helper.dll missing."
- "helper.dll access violation."
- "File helper.dll failed to register."
- "The file is% USERPROFILE% \ Local \ Google \ Chrome \ User Data \ Default \ Extensions \ mfjkgbjaikamkkojmakjclmkianficch \ 5.0.2_0 \ plugin \ download_helper.dll not found."
- "No failed to start Helper required component is missing:.. Download_helper.dll Please install Helper again."
- "No Failed to start the application, since it is not found download_helper.dll file. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
How to download free helper.dll?
Such an DLL error messages may appear during the installation process, when running the program associated with helper.dll (eg, Helper), at startup or Windows shutdown, or even when you install the Windows operating system. Tracking the time of occurrence helper.dll mistakes is important information when troubleshooting a problem.