Most GRID32.OCX errors associated with missing or damaged files GRID32.OCX. Nine most common GRID32.OCX errors that may occur on a computer running Windows, are listed below:
- "Features 'GRID32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or contains errors."
- "No Failed to register GRID32.OCX. The specified module could not be found."
- "GRID32.OCX not found."
- "GRID32.OCX File not found."
- "File GRID32.OCX missing."
- "Runtime Error 339: GRID32.OCX is not registered correctly."
- "Link to GRID32.OCX file is missing or invalid."
- "No to load module 'GRID32.OCX'. Make sure that the binary file is present in the specified path or debug it to detect problems with the binary or dependent .DLL files. The specified module could not be found."
- "One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed on one of the following reasons: 1) Your current security settings prohibit the execution of ActiveX controls on this page; 2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls As a result, the page may not display correctly.. "
- "This program requires GRID32.OCX, which is no longer included."
How to download free grid32.ocx?
Such reports OCX errors may occur during the installation process, when running the program associated with GRID32.OCX (for example, Domino), at startup or Windows shutdown, or even when you install the Windows operating system. Tracking the time of occurrence GRID32.OCX mistakes is important information when troubleshooting a problem.