The most common nfapi.dll errors that may occur on a computer running Windows, are listed below:
- "Nfapi.dll not found."
- "File nfapi.dll missing."
- "Nfapi.dll access violation."
- "File nfapi.dll failed to register."
- "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ nfapi.dll not found."
- "No failed to start NetFilterSDK required component is missing:.. Nfapi.dll Please install NetFilterSDK again."
- "No Failed to start the application, since it is not found nfapi.dll file. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
How to download free nfapi.dll?
Such an DLL error messages may appear during the installation process, when running the program associated with nfapi.dll (eg, NetFilterSDK), at startup or Windows shutdown, or even when you install the Windows operating system. Tracking the time of occurrence nfapi.dll mistakes is important information when troubleshooting a problem.