ExtendScript.dll is a kind of DLL file associated with Adobe Premiere Elements 4, which is developed by Adobe Systems Incorporated for OS Windows. The last known version ExtendScript.dll: 18.104.22.168, designed for Windows. This DLL file has a popularity rating of 1 stars and a security rating of "Unknown".
DLL files ( "DLL"), such as ExtendScript.dll - small programs that are similar to the EXE file ( "executable"), which allows a variety of programs to use the same function (eg print).
For example, when you run both Windows and edit a document in Microsoft Word. It is necessary to load a DLL file that controls the printing function only if it is in demand - for example, when you choose to print your document. When you select "Print", Microsoft Word causes the printer DLL file and it is loaded into memory (RAM). If you want to print a document in another program, eg for Adobe Acrobat, the same printer DLL file will be used.
The most common ExtendScript.dll errors that may occur on a computer running Windows, are listed below:
- "ExtendScript.dll not found."
- "File ExtendScript.dll missing."
- "ExtendScript.dll access violation."
- "File ExtendScript.dll failed to register."
- "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ ExtendScript.dll not found."
- "No failed to start Adobe Premiere Elements 4. required component is missing:. ExtendScript.dll Please install Adobe Premiere Elements 4 again."
- "No Failed to start the application, since it is not found ExtendScript.dll file. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
How to download free extendscript.dll?
Such an DLL error messages may appear during the installation process, when running the program associated with ExtendScript.dll (for example, Adobe Premiere Elements 4), at startup or Windows shutdown, or even when you install the Windows operating system. Tracking the time of occurrence ExtendScript.dll mistakes is important information when troubleshooting a problem.