CTAbout.DLL is a kind of DLL file associated with the Sound Blaster LIve! Value Digital 1024 Software Installation CD, which is developed by Creative Technologies Ltd. for OS Windows. The last known version CTAbout.DLL: 126.96.36.199, designed for Windows. This DLL file has a popularity rating of 1 stars and a security rating of "Unknown".
DLL files ( "DLL"), such as CTAbout.DLL - small programs that are similar to the EXE file ( "executable"), which allows a variety of programs to use the same function (eg print).
For example, when you run both Windows and edit a document in Microsoft Word. It is necessary to load a DLL file that controls the printing function only if it is in demand - for example, when you choose to print your document. When you select "Print", Microsoft Word causes the printer DLL file and it is loaded into memory (RAM). If you want to print a document in another program, eg for Adobe Acrobat, the same printer DLL file will be used.
DLL files are being shared, there are outside of the application itself. Giving a lot of advantages for software developers, this division also provides an opportunity for the emergence of problems.
Simply put, if Windows can not boot the CTAbout.DLL file, you receive an error message. For more information, see. "The reasons CTAbout.DLL error" below.
DLL errors, such as those associated with CTAbout.DLL, often appear in vremyazapuska computer, run the program or when you try to use specific functions in your program (for example, printing).
The most common CTAbout.DLL errors that may occur on a computer running Windows, are listed below:
- "CTAbout.DLL not found."
- "File CTAbout.DLL missing."
- "CTAbout.DLL access violation."
- "File CTAbout.DLL failed to register."
- "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ CTAbout.DLL not found."
- "No Could not start Sound Blaster LIve Value Digital 1024 Software Installation CD required component is missing:!.. CTAbout.DLL Please install the Sound Blaster LIve Value Digital 1024 Software Installation CD again!".
- "No Failed to start the application, since it is not found CTAbout.DLL file. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
These DLL error messages may appear during the installation process, when running the program associated with CTAbout.DLL (for example, Sound Blaster LIve! Value Digital 1024 Software Installation CD), at startup or Windows shutdown, or even when you install the Windows operating system . Tracking the appearance CTAbout.DLL mistakes is important information when troubleshooting a problem.
How to download free ctabout.dll?
Most CTAbout.DLL errors associated with missing or damaged files CTAbout.DLL. The fact that CTAbout.DLL - an external file, opens the door to all sorts of unintended consequences.
Unexpected shutdown of your computer, or virus infection can damage CTAbout.DLL, leading to DLL errors. When CTAbout.DLL damaged file, it can not be properly loaded and displays an error message.
In other cases CTAbout.DLL file errors can be caused by problems in the Windows registry. Broken links DLL files may prevent register the DLL file properly and cause an error CTAbout.DLL. These outside registry keys may appear as a result of the absence of the DLL file, move the file or DLL due to the presence of residual DLL file references in the Windows registry after a failed installation or uninstallation program.
More specifically, CTAbout.DLL data errors can be caused by:
- Incorrect or corrupted registry entries for CTAbout.DLL
- A virus or malware damage CTAbout.DLL file.
- Equipment failure Creative Technologies Ltd., for example, defective hard drive that caused the damage CTAbout.DLL file.
- Another program has changed the required version CTAbout.DLL.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the file CTAbout.DLL.
- Another program has removed CTAbout.DLL file.