The website administration does not bear responsibility for your actions
1. Download the file to your computer COMMCTRL.DLL.
2. Unzip the file and place it in a folder with the program requires it.
3. Copy the file to the following COMMCTRL.DLL system directories.
o (Windows 95/98 / Me) - C: \ Windows \ System
o (Windows NT / 2000) - C: \ WINNT \ System32
o (Windows XP, Vista, 7) - C: \ Windows \ System32
In Windows x64 you must place the file in the folder C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \
4. Restart the computer.
How to download free commctrl.dll?
The most common error associated with the file.
• "COMMCTRL.DLL not found."
• "File COMMCTRL.DLL missing."
• "COMMCTRL.DLL access violation."
• "File COMMCTRL.DLL failed to register."
• "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \ COMMCTRL.DLL not found."