DLL files ( "DLL"), such as blw32.dll - small programs that are similar to the EXE file ( "executable"), which allows a variety of programs to use the same function (eg print).
For example, when you run Windows XP and edit a document in Microsoft Word. It is necessary to load a DLL file that controls the printing function only if it is in demand - for example, when you choose to print your document. When you select "Print", Microsoft Word causes the printer DLL file and it is loaded into memory (RAM). If you want to print a document in another program, eg for Adobe Acrobat, the same printer DLL file will be used.
How to download free blw32.dll?
DLL errors, such as those associated with blw32.dll, often occur during computer startup, start the program or when you try to use specific functions in your program (for example, printing). The most common blw32.dll errors that may occur on a computer running Windows, are listed below:
- "Blw32.dll not found."
- "File blw32.dll missing."
- "Blw32.dll access violation."
- "File blw32.dll failed to register."
- "The file is% PROGRAMFILES% \ Borland \ Common Files \ BDE \ blw32.dll not found."
- "No failed to start Third-Party Application required component is missing:.. Blw32.dll Please install the Third-Party Application again."
- "No Failed to start the application, since it is not found blw32.dll file. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Such an DLL error messages may appear during the installation process, when running the program associated with blw32.dll (for example, Third-Party Application), at startup or Windows shutdown, or even when you install the Windows operating system. Tracking the time of occurrence blw32.dll mistakes is important information when troubleshooting a problem.