Barcode.dll is a kind of DLL file associated with the PDF Transformer, which is designed ABBY Software Ltd. for OS Windows. The last known version Barcode.dll: 126.96.36.199, designed for Windows 98SE 98SE. This DLL file has a popularity rating of 1 stars and a security rating of "Unknown".
DLL files ( "DLL"), such as Barcode.dll - small programs that are similar to the EXE file ( "executable"), which allows a variety of programs to use the same function (eg print).
For example, when you run Windows 98SE 98SE and edit a document in Microsoft Word. It is necessary to load a DLL file that controls the printing function only if it is in demand - for example, when you choose to print your document. When you select "Print", Microsoft Word causes the printer DLL file and it is loaded into memory (RAM). If you want to print a document in another program, eg for Adobe Acrobat, the same printer DLL file will be used.
DLL files are being shared, there are outside of the application itself. Giving a lot of advantages for software developers, this division also provides an opportunity for the emergence of problems.
Simply put, if Windows can not boot the Barcode.dll file, you receive an error message. For more information, see. "The reasons Barcode.dll error" below.
How to download free barcode.dll?
DLL errors, such as those associated with Barcode.dll, often occur during computer startup, start the program or when you try to use specific functions in your program (for example, printing).
The most common Barcode.dll errors that may occur on a computer running Windows, are listed below:
- "Barcode.dll not found."
- "File Barcode.dll missing."
- "Barcode.dll access violation."
- "File Barcode.dll failed to register."
- "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ Barcode.dll not found."
- "No failed to start PDF Transformer required component is missing:.. Barcode.dll Please install PDF Transformer again."
- "No Failed to start the application, since it is not found Barcode.dll file. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Such an DLL error messages may appear during the installation process, when running the program associated with Barcode.dll (eg, PDF Transformer), at startup or Windows shutdown, or even when you install the Windows operating system. Tracking the time of occurrence Barcode.dll mistakes is important information when troubleshooting a problem.
Most Barcode.dll errors associated with missing or damaged files Barcode.dll. The fact that Barcode.dll - an external file, opens the door to all sorts of unintended consequences.
Unexpected shutdown of your computer, or virus infection can damage Barcode.dll, leading to DLL errors. When Barcode.dll file is damaged, it can not be properly loaded and displays an error message.
In other cases Barcode.dll file errors can be caused by problems in the Windows registry. Broken links DLL files may prevent register the DLL file properly and cause an error Barcode.dll. These outside registry keys may appear as a result of the absence of the DLL file, move the file or DLL due to the presence of residual DLL file references in the Windows registry after a failed installation or uninstallation program.
More specifically, Barcode.dll data errors can be caused by:
- Incorrect or corrupted registry entries for Barcode.dll
- A virus or malware damage Barcode.dll file.
- Equipment failure ABBY Software Ltd., for example, defective hard drive that caused the damage Barcode.dll file.
- Another program has changed the required version Barcode.dll.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the file Barcode.dll.
- Another program has removed Barcode.dll file.