Crypt32.dll is a kind of DLL file related to MSDN Disc 1917, which is developed by Microsoft for OS Windows. The last known version Crypt32.dll: 126.96.36.199, designed for Windows. This DLL file has a popularity rating of 1 stars and a security rating of "Unknown".
DLL files ( "DLL"), such as crypt32.dll - small programs that are similar to the EXE file ( "executable"), which allows a variety of programs to use the same function (eg print).
For example, when you run both Windows and edit a document in Microsoft Word. It is necessary to load a DLL file that controls the printing function only if it is in demand - for example, when you choose to print your document. When you select "Print", Microsoft Word causes the printer DLL file and it is loaded into memory (RAM). If you want to print a document in another program, eg for Adobe Acrobat, the same printer DLL file will be used.
DLL files are being shared, there are outside of the application itself. Giving a lot of advantages for software developers, this division also provides an opportunity for the emergence of problems.
Simply put, if Windows can not boot the crypt32.dll file, you receive an error message. For more information, see. "The reasons crypt32.dll error" below.
DLL errors, such as those associated with crypt32.dll, often occur during computer startup, start the program or when you try to use specific functions in your program (for example, printing).
The most common crypt32.dll errors that may occur on a computer running Windows, are listed below:
- "Crypt32.dll not found."
- "File crypt32.dll missing."
- "Crypt32.dll access violation."
- "File crypt32.dll failed to register."
- "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ crypt32.dll not found."
- "No failed to start MSDN Disc 1917. required component is missing:. Crypt32.dll Please install MSDN Disc 1917 all over again."
- "No Failed to start the application, since it is not found crypt32.dll file. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Such an DLL error messages may appear during the installation process, when running the program associated with crypt32.dll (for example, MSDN Disc 1917), at startup or Windows shutdown, or even when you install the Windows operating system. Tracking the time of occurrence crypt32.dll mistakes is important information when troubleshooting a problem.
Most crypt32.dll errors associated with missing or damaged files crypt32.dll. The fact that crypt32.dll - an external file, opens the door to all sorts of unintended consequences.
How to download free crypt32.dll?
Unexpected shutdown of your computer, or virus infection can damage crypt32.dll, leading to DLL errors. When crypt32.dll file is damaged, it can not be properly loaded and displays an error message.
In other cases crypt32.dll file errors can be caused by problems in the Windows registry. Broken links DLL files may prevent register the DLL file properly and cause an error crypt32.dll. These outside registry keys may appear as a result of the absence of the DLL file, move the file or DLL due to the presence of residual DLL file references in the Windows registry after a failed installation or uninstallation program.
More specifically, crypt32.dll data errors can be caused by:
- Incorrect or corrupted registry entries for crypt32.dll
- A virus or malware damage crypt32.dll file.
- Failure Microsoft hardware, such as defective hard drive that caused the damage crypt32.dll file.
- Another program has changed the required version crypt32.dll.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the file crypt32.dll.
- Another program has removed crypt32.dll file