Atitvo32.dll is a kind of DLL file associated with the ATI RageTheater / ImpacTV COM interface, which is developed by ATI Technologies, Inc. for OS Windows. The last known version Atitvo32.dll: 188.8.131.5200, is designed for Windows XP. This DLL file has a popularity rating of 1 stars and a security rating of "Unknown".
DLL files ( "DLL"), such as atitvo32.dll - small programs that are similar to the EXE file ( "executable"), which allows a variety of programs to use the same function (eg print).
For example, when you run Windows XP and edit a document in Microsoft Word. It is necessary to load a DLL file that controls the printing function only if it is in demand - for example, when you choose to print your document. When you select "Print", Microsoft Word causes the printer DLL file and it is loaded into memory (RAM). If you want to print a document in another program, eg for Adobe Acrobat, the same printer DLL file will be used.
DLL files are being shared, there are outside of the application itself. Giving a lot of advantages for software developers, this division also provides an opportunity for the emergence of problems.
Simply put, if Windows can not boot the atitvo32.dll file, you receive an error message. For more information, see. "The reasons atitvo32.dll error" below.
DLL errors, such as those associated with atitvo32.dll, often occur during computer startup, start the program or when you try to use specific functions in your program (for example, printing). The most common atitvo32.dll errors that may occur on a computer running Windows, are listed below:
- "Atitvo32.dll not found."
- "File atitvo32.dll missing."
- "Atitvo32.dll access violation."
- "File atitvo32.dll failed to register."
- "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ atitvo32.dll not found."
- "No managed to launch ATI RageTheater / ImpacTV COM interface required component is missing:.. Atitvo32.dll Please install ATI RageTheater / ImpacTV COM interface again."
- "No Failed to start the application, since it is not found atitvo32.dll file. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
These DLL error messages may appear during the installation process, when running the program associated with atitvo32.dll (eg, ATI RageTheater / ImpacTV COM interface), at startup or Windows shutdown, or even when you install the Windows operating system. Tracking the time of occurrence atitvo32.dll mistakes is important information when troubleshooting a problem.
How to download free atitvo32.dll?
Most atitvo32.dll errors associated with missing or damaged files atitvo32.dll. The fact that atitvo32.dll - an external file, opens the door to all sorts of unintended consequences.
Unexpected shutdown of your computer, or virus infection can damage atitvo32.dll, leading to DLL errors. When atitvo32.dll file is damaged, it can not be properly loaded and displays an error message.
In other cases atitvo32.dll file errors can be caused by problems in the Windows registry. Broken links DLL files may prevent register the DLL file properly and cause an error atitvo32.dll. These outside registry keys may appear as a result of the absence of the DLL file, move the file or DLL due to the presence of residual DLL file references in the Windows registry after a failed installation or uninstallation program.
More specifically, atitvo32.dll data errors can be caused by:
- Incorrect or corrupted registry entries for atitvo32.dll
- A virus or malware damage atitvo32.dll file.
- Failure of equipment ATI Technologies, Inc., for example, defective hard drive that caused the damage atitvo32.dll file.
- Another program has changed the required version atitvo32.dll.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the file atitvo32.dll.
- Another program has removed atitvo32.dll file.