Aol.dll is a kind of DLL file associated with the Hewlett-Packard Company AOL DLL, which is designed for the Hewlett Packard Corporation of Windows. The last known version Aol.dll: 126.96.36.199.071105, designed for Windows Vista. This DLL file has a popularity rating of 1 stars and a security rating of "Unknown".
DLL files ( "DLL"), such as aol.dll - small programs that are similar to the EXE file ( "executable"), which allows a variety of programs to use the same function (eg print).
For example, when you run Windows Vista and edit a document in Microsoft Word. It is necessary to load a DLL file that controls the printing function only if it is in demand - for example, when you choose to print your document. When you select "Print", Microsoft Word causes the printer DLL file and it is loaded into memory (RAM). If you want to print a document in another program, eg for Adobe Acrobat, the same printer DLL file will be used.
DLL files are being shared, there are outside of the application itself. Giving a lot of advantages for software developers, this division also provides an opportunity for the emergence of problems.
Simply put, if Windows can not boot the aol.dll file, you receive an error message. For more information, see. "The reasons aol.dll error" below.
DLL errors, such as those associated with aol.dll, often occur during computer startup, start the program or when you try to use specific functions in your program (for example, printing).
The most common aol.dll errors that may occur on a computer running Windows, are listed below:
- "Aol.dll not found."
- "File aol.dll missing."
- "Aol.dll access violation."
- "File aol.dll failed to register."
- "File% SystemDiskRoot% \ hp \ kbd \ aol.dll not found."
- "No managed to run Hewlett-Packard Company AOL DLL required component is missing:.. Aol.dll Please install the Hewlett-Packard Company AOL DLL again."
- "No Failed to start the application, since it is not found aol.dll file. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Such an DLL error messages may appear during the installation process, when running the program associated with aol.dll (for example, Hewlett-Packard Company AOL DLL), at startup or Windows shutdown, or even when you install the Windows operating system. Tracking the time of occurrence aol.dll mistakes is important information when troubleshooting a problem.
Most aol.dll errors associated with missing or damaged files aol.dll. The fact that aol.dll - an external file, opens the door to all sorts of unintended consequences.
Unexpected shutdown of your computer, or virus infection can damage aol.dll, leading to DLL errors. When aol.dll file is damaged, it can not be properly loaded and displays an error message.
How to download free aol.dll?
In other cases aol.dll file errors can be caused by problems in the Windows registry. Broken links DLL files may prevent register the DLL file properly and cause an error aol.dll. These outside registry keys may appear as a result of the absence of the DLL file, move the file or DLL due to the presence of residual DLL file references in the Windows registry after a failed installation or uninstallation program.
More specifically, aol.dll data errors can be caused by:
- Incorrect or corrupted registry entries for aol.dll
- A virus or malware damage aol.dll file.
- Failure of Hewlett Packard Corporation of equipment, such as defective hard drive that caused the damage aol.dll file.
- Another program has changed the required version aol.dll.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the file aol.dll.
- Another program has removed aol.dll file.