For instructions on registering DLL files in Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7:
If you have a bug related to files * .dll and * .ocx, you must:
1. Check for the required file system. Files * .dll and * .ocx, as a rule, should be located in the system folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32.
If the files are present, you need to register them.
- Press the "Start / Run" or press the key combination Win + R
- Enter regsvr32 agentpsh.dll (example: regsvr32 agentpsh.dll)
- To restart a computer
2. If the required file is not present, look for them on the site, download and copy the folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 and register as stated in the first paragraph.
How to download free agentpsh.dll?
- If you receive an error message saying that agentpsh.dll file is missing, damaged, lost, required, or Microsoft Agent Property Sheet Handler "run the program is not possible, because the computer does not agentpsh.dll", "agentpsh.dll was not found "(" agentpsh.dll not found "), then download agentpsh.dll file and copy it to the folder" c: / windows / system32 "(if Windows is installed on drive C). Then restart your computer.