For instructions on registering DLL files in Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7:
If you have a bug related to files * .dll and * .ocx, you must:
1. Check for the required file system. Files * .dll and * .ocx, as a rule, should be located in the system folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32.
If the files are present, you need to register them.
- Press the "Start / Run" or press the key combination Win + R
- Enter regsvr32 Action.dll (example: regsvr32 Action.dll)
- - To restart a computer
2. If the required file is not present, look for them on the site, download and copy the folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 and register as stated in the first paragraph.
How to download free action.dll?
- If you receive an error message saying that Action.dll file is missing, damaged, lost, required, or GTCoach "can not run the program, as the computer does not Action.dll", "Action.dll was not found" ( "Action.dll not found"), then download Action.dll file and copy it to the folder "c: / windows / system32" (if Windows is installed on drive C). Then restart your computer.