For instructions on registering DLL files in Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7:
If you have a bug related to files * .dll and * .ocx, you must:
1. Check for the required file system. Files * .dll and * .ocx, as a rule, should be located in the system folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32.
If the files are present, you need to register them.
- Press the "Start / Run" or press the key combination Win + R
- Enter regsvr32 avl.dll (example: regsvr32 avl.dll)
- To restart a computer
2. If the required file is not present, look for them on the site, download and copy the folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 and register as stated in the first paragraph.
How to download free avl.dll?
- If you receive an error message saying that avl.dll file is missing, damaged, lost, required, or a small dll made for Mirc to use winamp "run the program is not possible, because the computer does not avl.dll", ( "avl.dll not found") "avl.dll was not found", then download avl.dll file and copy it to the folder "c: / windows / system32" (if Windows is installed on drive C). Then restart your computer.