For instructions on registering DLL files in Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7:
If you have a bug related to files * .dll and * .ocx, you must:
1. Check for the required file system. Files * .dll and * .ocx, as a rule, should be located in the system folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32.
If the files are present, you need to register them.
- Press the "Start / Run" or press the key combination Win + R
- Enter regsvr32 ACCWIZ.DLL (example: regsvr32 ACCWIZ.DLL)
- To restart a computer
How to download free accwiz.dll?
2. If the required file is not present, look for them on the site, download and copy the folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 and register as stated in the first paragraph.
- If you receive an error message saying that Accwiz.dll file is missing, damaged, lost, required, or Microsoft Access Wizard Controls "starting the program is not possible, because the computer does not ACCWIZ.DLL", "ACCWIZ.DLL not was found "(" ACCWIZ.DLL not found "), then download Accwiz.dll file and copy it to the folder" c: / windows / system32 "(if Windows is installed on drive C). Then restart your computer.