If you get an error message activeds.dll missing:
- You can try to download this file and paste it into the directory where it is absent
If you get an error message in activeds.dll file:
- Try to replace it with this.
If this does not help, try to copy the file to the system directory of your operating system.
OS system directory
Windows 95, 98, ME C: \ Windows \ System
Windows NT, 2000 C: \ WinNT \ System32
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 C: \ Windows \ System32
64-bit Windows C: \ Windows \ System64
How to download free activeds.dll?
If you can not find the directory window to try:
1. Press and hold the Windows keyboard, and then press the button R.
2. Type "cmd" and press Enter
3. In the command window, type the command "set systemroot" and press Enter. It will display the system directory.
4. Make a backup copy on your computer activeds.dll
5. Download and copy the files in the directory activeds.dll: System or System32 or System64.