1. Download the file to your computer actxprxy.dll.
2. Unzip the file and place it in a folder with the program requires it.
3. Copy the file to the following actxprxy.dll system directories.
o (Windows 95/98 / Me) - C: \ Windows \ System
o (Windows NT / 2000) - C: \ WINNT \ System32
o (Windows XP, Vista, 7) - C: \ Windows \ System32
In Windows x64 you must place the file in the folder C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \
4. Restart the computer.
5. Download you need dll library on our website are available 99% of all known dll files.
6. If you have downloaded the file from the dll file, you will need to unzip it.
7. Move the dll file in the folder of the program that is requesting it, or one of the system directories:
8. Before copying the file do not forget to make a backup and check carefully that replaced the files you want.
9. Restart your computer.
Then try again to install / run the program. If this does not work, then try the following:
How to download free actxprxy.dll?
10. "Start" Open the menu and select "Run" (you can write in the search for the "Run").
11. Write in "the cmd" field and click "OK". In the window that opens, type: regsvr32 "filename" .dll, and then press «Enter»