The most common oledb32r.dll errors that can occur on a Windows-based computer are listed below:
- "Oledb32r.dll is not found."
- "oledb32r.dll is missing."
- "Oledb32r.dll violation of access rights."
- "The oledb32r.dll file could not be registered."
- "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ oledb32r.dll was not found."
- "MSDN Disc 1226 could not be started. The required component is missing: oledb32r.dll. Please install MSDN Disc 1226 again."
- "This application could not be started because the oledb32r.dll file could not be found. Reinstalling the application can solve this problem."
How to download free oledb32r.dll?
Such DLL error messages may appear during the installation of the program when the program associated with oledb32r.dll (for example, MSDN Disc 1226) is started, when Windows starts or stops, or even when the operating system Windows is installed. Tracking the time of error oledb32r.dll is important information when troubleshooting a problem.