The most common olesvr32.dll errors that can occur on a Windows-based computer are listed below:
- "Olesvr32.dll not found."
- "olesvr32.dll is missing."
- "Olesvr32.dll violation of access rights."
- "The olesvr32.dll file could not be registered."
- "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ olesvr32.dll not found."
- "Failed to start hp pavilion home pc system recovery disc 1. The required component is missing: olesvr32.dll. Please install hp pavilion home pc system recovery disc 1 again."
- "This application could not be started because the olesvr32.dll file could not be found, reinstalling the application may solve this problem."
How to download free olesvr32.dll?
Such DLL error messages may appear during the installation of the program when the program associated with olesvr32.dll (for example, hp pavilion home pc system recovery disc 1) is started, when Windows starts or stops, or even when the operating system Windows is installed. Tracking the time of the olesvr32.dll error is important information when troubleshooting.