The most common errors php_gd2.dll that can occur on a computer running Windows are listed below:
- "Php_gd2.dll not found."
- "The file php_gd2.dll is missing."
- "Php_gd2.dll violation of access rights."
- "The php_gd2.dll file could not be registered."
- "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ php_gd2.dll not found."
- "Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0 could not be started, the required component is missing: php_gd2.dll. Please install Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0 again."
- "This application could not be started because the php_gd2.dll file could not be found. Reinstalling the application may solve this problem."
How to download free php_gd2.dll?
Such DLL error messages may appear during the installation of the program when the program associated with php_gd2.dll (for example, Symantec Endpoint Protection 11.0) is started, when Windows starts or stops, or even when the Windows operating system is installed. Tracking the time when the php_gd2.dll error appears is important information when troubleshooting a problem.