Most ole32.dll errors are due to the lack or damage to ole32.dll files. The fact that ole32.dll is an external file, opens the possibility for any undesirable consequences.
Unexpected shutdown of your computer or virus infection can damage ole32.dll, which will lead to DLL errors. When ole32.dll is corrupted, it can not be loaded normally and will display an error message.
In other cases, ole32.dll file errors may be due to problems in the Windows registry. Non-working DLL links can prevent the DLL file from registering properly and causing ole32.dll error. These non-working registry keys may appear as a result of missing a DLL file, moving the DLL file, or because there is a residual link in the DLL file in the Windows registry after an unsuccessful installation or removal of the program.
How to download free ole32.dll?
More specifically, the error data ole32.dll can be caused by the following reasons:
- Erroneous or corrupted registry entries for ole32.dll
- The virus or malware that damaged ole32.dll.
- Failure of Microsoft hardware, for example, a poor-quality hard disk that caused corrupted ole32.dll file.
- Another program has changed the required version of ole32.dll.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted ole32.dll.
- Another program has deleted the file ole32.dll.