Most ntoc.dll errors are due to the lack or damage to the ntoc.dll files. The fact that ntoc.dll is an external file, opens the possibility for all kinds of undesirable consequences.
Unexpected shutdown of your computer or virus infection can damage ntoc.dll, which will lead to DLL errors. When the file ntoc.dll is corrupted, it can not be loaded normally and will display an error message.
In other cases, errors in the ntoc.dll file may be due to problems in the Windows registry. Non-working DLL links can prevent the DLL file from registering properly and causing an ntoc.dll error. These non-working registry keys may appear as a result of missing a DLL file, moving the DLL file, or because there is a residual link in the DLL file in the Windows registry after an unsuccessful installation or removal of the program.
How to download free ntoc.dll?
More specifically, ntoc.dll errors can be caused by the following reasons:
- Erroneous or corrupted registry entries for ntoc.dll
- The virus or malware that damaged the ntoc.dll file.
- Failure of Microsoft hardware, such as a low-quality hard drive that caused damage to the ntoc.dll file.
- Another program changed the required version of ntoc.dll.
- Another program maliciously or accidentally deleted the ntoc.dll file.
- Another program has deleted the file ntoc.dll.