The most common errors NeroAPI.dll that can occur on a computer running Windows are listed below:
- "NeroAPI.dll not found."
- "There is no NeroAPI.dll file."
- "NeroAPI.dll violation of access rights."
- "The NeroAPI.dll file could not be registered."
- "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ NeroAPI.dll not found."
- "Nero Burning ROM could not be started, the required component is missing: NeroAPI.dll. Please install Nero Burning ROM again."
- "This application could not be launched because the NeroAPI.dll file could not be found. Reinstalling the application may solve this problem."
How to download free neroapi.dll?
Such DLL error messages may appear during the installation of the program when a program related to NeroAPI.dll (for example, Nero Burning ROM) is started, when Windows starts or stops, or even when the Windows operating system is installed. Tracking the time of the error occurrence NeroAPI.dll is important information when troubleshooting a problem.