Most ntmarta.dll errors are due to the lack or damage to ntmarta.dll files. The fact that ntmarta.dll is an external file makes it possible for all the undesirable consequences.
Unexpected shutdown of your computer or virus infection can damage ntmarta.dll, which will lead to DLL errors. When the file ntmarta.dll is corrupted, it can not be loaded normally and will display an error message.
In other cases, errors in the ntmarta.dll file may be associated with problems in the Windows registry. Non-working DLL links can prevent the DLL file from registering properly and causing an ntmarta.dll error. These non-working registry keys may appear as a result of missing a DLL file, moving the DLL file, or because there is a residual link in the DLL file in the Windows registry after an unsuccessful installation or removal of the program.
How to download free ntmarta.dll?
More specifically, the ntmarta.dll error data can be caused by the following reasons:
- Erroneous or corrupted registry entries for ntmarta.dll
- The virus or malware that damaged the ntmarta.dll file.
- Failure of Microsoft hardware, for example, a low-quality hard disk that caused damage to the file ntmarta.dll.
- Another program changed the required version of ntmarta.dll.
- Another program maliciously or accidentally deleted ntmarta.dll.
- Another program has deleted the file ntmarta.dll.