The most common Netsock.dll errors that can occur on a Windows-based computer are listed below:
- "Netsock.dll is not found."
- "There is no Netsock.dll file."
- "Netsock.dll violation of access rights."
- "The Netsock.dll file could not be registered."
- "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ Netsock.dll not found."
- "The Microsoft Windows Operating System could not be started, the required component is missing: Netsock.dll. Please install the Microsoft Windows Operating System again."
- "This application could not be started because the Netsock.dll file could not be found, reinstalling the application may solve this problem."
How to download free netsock.dll?
Such DLL error messages may appear during the installation of the program when a program associated with Netsock.dll (for example, Microsoft Windows Operating System) is started, when Windows starts or stops, or even when the Windows operating system is installed. Monitoring the time the Netsock.dll error appears is important information when troubleshooting a problem.