Most ntmsapi.dll errors are due to the lack or damage to ntmsapi.dll files. The fact that ntmsapi.dll is an external file makes it possible for all the undesirable consequences.
Unexpected shutdown of your computer or virus infection can damage ntmsapi.dll, which will lead to DLL errors. When the ntmsapi.dll file is corrupted, it can not be loaded normally and will display an error message.
In other cases, errors in the ntmsapi.dll file may be due to problems in the Windows registry. Non-working DLL links can prevent the DLL file from registering properly and causing an ntmsapi.dll error. These non-working registry keys may appear as a result of missing a DLL file, moving the DLL file, or because there is a residual link in the DLL file in the Windows registry after an unsuccessful installation or removal of the program.
How to download free ntmsapi.dll?
More specifically, the ntmsapi.dll error data can be caused by the following reasons:
- Erroneous or corrupted registry entries for ntmsapi.dll
- The virus or malware that damaged the ntmsapi.dll file.
- Failure of Microsoft hardware, such as a low-quality hard drive that caused damage to the ntmsapi.dll file.
- Another program changed the required version of ntmsapi.dll.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the ntmsapi.dll file.
- Another program has deleted the ntmsapi.dll file.