The most common NETAPI32.DLL errors that can occur on a Windows-based computer are listed below:
- "NETAPI32.DLL not found."
- "There is no NETAPI32.DLL file."
- "NETAPI32.DLL violation of access rights."
- "The NETAPI32.DLL file could not be registered."
- "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ NETAPI32.DLL not found."
- "DEVELOPER NETWORK could not be started, the required component is missing: NETAPI32.DLL. Please install DEVELOPER NETWORK again."
- "This application could not be launched because the NETAPI32.DLL file could not be found." Reinstalling the application may solve this problem. "
How to download free netapi32.dll?
Such DLL error messages may appear during the program installation when a program related to NETAPI32.DLL (for example, DEVELOPER NETWORK) is started, when Windows starts or stops, or even when the Windows operating system is installed. Tracking the moment of error occurrence NETAPI32.DLL is important information when troubleshooting a problem.