Most MSO97.DLL errors are caused by the absence or corruption of MSO97.DLL files. The fact that MSO97.DLL is an external file, opens the possibility for any undesirable consequences.
Unexpected shutdown of your computer or virus infection can damage MSO97.DLL, which will lead to DLL errors. When the MSO97.DLL file is corrupted, it can not be loaded normally and displays an error message.
In other cases, errors in the MSO97.DLL file may be associated with problems in the Windows registry. Non-working DLL links can prevent the DLL file from registering properly and causing an MSO97.DLL error. These non-working registry keys may appear as a result of missing a DLL file, moving the DLL file, or because there is a residual DLL file link in the Windows registry after an unsuccessful installation or removal of the program.
How to download free mso97.dll?
More specifically, the MSO97.DLL error data can be caused by the following reasons:
- Erroneous or corrupted registry entries for MSO97.DLL
- The virus or malware that damaged the MSO97.DLL file.
- Failure of Microsoft hardware, for example, a low-quality hard drive that caused MSO97.DLL file corruption.
- Another program has changed the required version of MSO97.DLL.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted the MSO97.DLL file.
- Another program has deleted the MSO97.DLL file.