For instructions on registering DLL files in Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7:
If you have a bug related to files * .dll and * .ocx, you must:
1. Check for the required file system. Files * .dll and * .ocx, as a rule, should be located in the system folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32.
If the files are present, you need to register them.
- Press the "Start / Run" or press the key combination Win + R
- Enter regsvr32 install.dll (example: regsvr32 install.dll)
- - To restart a computer
2. If the required file is not present, look for them on the site, download and copy the folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 and register as stated in the first paragraph.
How to download free install.dll?
- If you receive an error message saying that install.dll file is missing, damaged, lost, required, or File type: PE32 executable (DLL) (GUI) Intel 80386, for MS Windows "can not run the program as your computer does not install.dll "," install.dll "(" install.dll not found ") was not found, download install.dll file and copy it to the folder" c: / windows / system32 "(in the case of Windows installed on drive C). Then restart your computer.