For instructions on registering DLL files in Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7:
If you have a bug related to files * .dll and * .ocx, you must:
1. Check for the required file system. Files * .dll and * .ocx, as a rule, should be located in the system folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32.
If the files are present, you need to register them.
- Press the "Start / Run" or press the key combination Win + R
- Enter regsvr32 itircl.dll (example: regsvr32 itircl.dll)
- - To restart a computer
2. If the required file is not present, look for them on the site, download and copy the folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 and register as stated in the first paragraph.
How to download free isutil.dll?
- If you have an error message, saying that Itircl.dll file is missing, damaged, lost, required, or Microsoft® InfoTech IR Local DLL "run the program is not possible, because the computer does not itircl.dll", "itircl. dll "(" itircl.dll not found ") was not found, download Itircl.dll file and copy it to the folder" c: / windows / system32 "(if Windows is installed on drive C). Then restart your computer.