For instructions on registering DLL files in Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7:
If you have a bug related to files * .dll and * .ocx, you must:
1. Check for the required file system. Files * .dll and * .ocx, as a rule, should be located in the system folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32.
If the files are present, you need to register them.
- Press the "Start / Run" or press the key combination Win + R
- Enter regsvr32 idodbc32.dll (example: regsvr32 idodbc32.dll)
- - To restart a computer
2. If the required file is not present, look for them on the site, download and copy the folder C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 and register as stated in the first paragraph.
- If you have an error message, saying that idodbc32.dll file is missing, damaged, lost, required, or File type: PE32 executable (DLL) (console) Intel 80386, for MS Windows
How to download free idodbc32.dll?
File description: Borland Database Engine "can not run the program, as the computer does not idodbc32.dll", "idodbc32.dll was not found" ( "idodbc32.dll not found"), then download idodbc32.dll file and copy it to a folder "c: / windows / system32" (if Windows is installed on drive C). Then restart your computer.