Ifc21.dll is a kind of DLL file associated with Immersion Foundation Classes, which is developed by Immersion Corporation for OS Windows. The last known version Ifc21.dll: 2.1.8, developed for Windows. This DLL file has a popularity rating of 1 stars and a security rating of "Unknown".
DLL files ( "DLL"), such as ifc21.dll - small programs that are similar to the EXE file ( "executable"), which allows a variety of programs to use the same function (eg print).
For example, when you run both Windows and edit a document in Microsoft Word. It is necessary to load a DLL file that controls the printing function only if it is in demand - for example, when you choose to print your document. When you select "Print", Microsoft Word causes the printer DLL file and it is loaded into memory (RAM). If you want to print a document in another program, eg for Adobe Acrobat, the same printer DLL file will be used.
The most common ifc21.dll errors that may occur on a computer running Windows, are listed below:
- "Ifc21.dll not found."
- "File ifc21.dll missing."
- "Ifc21.dll access violation."
- "File ifc21.dll failed to register."
- "File C: \ Windows \ System32 \\ ifc21.dll not found."
- "No failed to start Immersion Foundation Classes required component is missing:.. Ifc21.dll Please install Immersion Foundation Classes again."
- "No Failed to start the application, since it is not found ifc21.dll file. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
How to download free ifc21.dll?
Such an DLL error messages may appear during the installation process, when running the program associated with ifc21.dll (eg, Immersion Foundation Classes), at startup or Windows shutdown, or even when you install the Windows operating system. Tracking the time of occurrence ifc21.dll mistakes is important information when troubleshooting a problem.